I rewrote the description of this blog this week. It was time. And I made a few realizations.
1) I tend to primarily write posts on gift ideas for the ladies. Naturally, although I actually find guys incredibly easy to shop for. Maybe the challenge of shopping for fickle females is what encourages me to pick out more girly items.
2) I definitely favour categories that I myself am interested in. That’s why you see so many books and kitchen-y items. I read a lot, and I cook a lot. Admittedly about 80% of what I post on here is stuff that I would love to be gifted with – the remaining 20% is stuff I’m not in the right life situation (or gender!) for, but I’d love to gift.
3) It’s been a long time since I’ve talked about gift etiquette!
4) I’d love to feature more and more and more online Canadian shops. So if you are one such shop owner, drop me a line at canadiangiftguide -at- gmail – dot- com.
So with all of that in mind, here are my goals for the about-to-be-uber-busy Christmas / holiday season of blogging:
1) Do at least one guy-oriented post per week.
3) Do up an etiquette post once a month.
4) Introduce you guys to at least 15 new Canadian etailers over the holiday season.
I’m not trying to be too restrictive because ultimately, sometimes I’ll cross paths with something really freaking cool and that will inspire an entire post – but I just wanted to give you all a preview of what to look forward to over the next couple of months!