About these ads

Flash Post: Have Your Cake

What It Is: A multi-functioning serving tool that ensures a perfectly served-up slice of cake, pie, or quiche every single time. The serrated blades make it easy to cut, while the plastic top piece slides forward for easy, one-handed serving. If you’re worried about cleaning or if you don’t need one part of the server, no worries – it actually splits in two. Great for all those holiday hostessing occasions coming up, or you know, birthdays (like mine this week!)

Who It’s For: Your wife’s Christmas stocking, so she can serve up her legendary pies with no fuss. Your good friend / hostess, for that holiday fete circled on your calendar. Your aunt, as a pretty safe holiday present that’s ideal for anyone that loves to bake / cook.

What It Costs: $16.95

Where It’s At: I spotted it on Canadian site City Chef.

Comments
8 Responses to “Flash Post: Have Your Cake”
  1. That is pretty neat! I’m gonna have to send this link to the hubby as a hint :)
    Happy Birthday!! Hope it is a great one!

2. leah leitch says:

Someone had their thinking cap on when they invented this one. Awesome. #cgg

3. Edward says:

My wife would love this as a stocking stuffer. Thanks for the tip!

4. chicky82 says:

This is a great idea. It’s very annoying to have a separate fork to get the pie or cake off the lifter or have the knife take some of the icing off when you try to slice a cake #cgg

5. Victoria says:

I like this idea a lot! #cgg

6. That serving tool looks amazing and has me crazing cake! lol! #CGG

I need one of these! A great idea to carefully get that slice of delicious cake on the plate! #CGG

8. sarah p says:

This is a great gift idea! I’d want one too lol #CGG