About these ads

Time To Play

SMYCKE Clock

What It Is: The masters of DIY – IKEA – have come up with a nifty new clock that puts you in control of your final creation. The new SMYCKE wall clock comes with 28 pieces that you can rearrange to suit any shape or taste. It’s a perfect choice for the LEGO enthusiast in your life, both for its mix-and-match qualities and for the bright primary colour scheme.

Who It’s For: Your brother’s nifty new apartment. Your perpetually late coworker’s ‘creatively catastrophic’ office. Your husband’s minimalist man cave.

What It Costs: $19.99

Where It’s At: IKEA (In-stores only)

Want an extra Bluapple entry? Tell me what you think of this clock in the comments below!

About these ads
Comments
9 Responses to “Time To Play”

My granddaughter would love this – she’s very creative and would change the pattern nearly every day.

2. Debbie Bashford says:

I really think it is fun but I don’t like the colours, Maybe for the garage

I don’t love the look of it, but I do like the idea. I covet this clock my friend has that comes with numbers 1 to 12 which you can rearrange on the wall — same idea, but it looks less colourful and random.

I think it would look great in a more modern decor.

A great clock for Lego lovers, or anyone who likes to switch things up in their decor!

Fun gift for lego lovers of all ages

I think it would be a great gift for a teen.

8. Grace F says:

I love these, it reminds me of the Tetris LED lamp that you had spolighted about a month back, that too can be assembled into a variety of designs. And I did purchase that. Love that this can be purchased here, as opposed to ordered from the US, and it sure is a skookum deal. Love it!

Love the versatility of the Tetris LED lamp, would be constantly changing it up.