Flash Post: In Good Taste

What It Is: A trio of pint-sized carafes on a porcelain tray, perfect for rolling out three rich bottles of wine for your next dinner party, or for those impromptu wine tastings after a visit to one of Canada’s beautiful vineyards (or you know, liquor marts).
Who It’s For: Your hostess with the mostest pal, as a thank-you for inviting you to her latest and greatest dinner affair. Your in-laws, as a nice thank-you offering after they helped clean out your garage. Your cousin, as a sleek housewarming gift designed to up the class factor right off the bat.
What It Costs: Serious steal – this four-piece set, which also includes a little wine-tasting guide, is just $19.75 on sale right now (or $32.95 normally).
Where It’s At: Eastern Canada retailer (with an online shop), Linen Chest.

Comments
6 Responses to “Flash Post: In Good Taste”
  1. Dreena says:

Nice and elegant! Could use it for our table. #cgg
    Thanks.

2. Anne Taylor says:

I love the lines and simplicity of this! Gorgeous! #cgg

A great gift under $20 — wow! #CGG

4. Sophia says:

This is so cute — what an awesome find for under $20! #cgg

5. Samantha says:

This is PERFECT for my parents. Thank you, they are so difficult to buy for and I know they will love these. Ordering now…

#cgg