Flash Post: East Meets West

What It Is: A new line of lipsticks from M.A.C inspired by the sultry sandy tones of the Middle East. Hitting the stores this ver week and available in four shades with both matte and amplified finishes, these are a great addition to any lipstick junkie’s makeup bag that’s looking for an on-trend colour for the season. If you followed any of the Fashion Week coverage this past year, you’ll know that deep, rich tones are a huge hit for fall – even on light-skinned ladies – so either Double Shot (a creamy mocha) or Tabla (chocolate brown) should make for great go-to picks. Alternatively if your gal pal likes a more neutral lip, opt for Yash (a deep fleshy tone) or Mehr (a way-muted pink with bluish undertones).
Who It’s For: Your fearless fashionista friend, that’s always game for a new trend. Your mom, to replace her crusty go-to shade with something fresh and on-trend. Your sister, who will never say no to a little bit of luxury.
What It Costs: Each lipstick retails for $18.
Where It’s At: M.A.C. and The Bay stores across Canada, as well as M.A.C’s website (visit for ordering info & locations).

Comments
6 Responses to “Flash Post: East Meets West”
  1. notyetqualified says:

I absolutely adore that dark berry lipstick on the end. I agree with you – it would go well on light skins. Thanks for the post! x

2. leah says:

Definitely got to get into Mac and try one of these. I need a neutral that doesn’t wash me out!

Ooo I love MAC lipsticks. Gifts from MAC have fail-proof guarantees — everybody loves them! #cgg

4. Hayden says:

That rosy pink (second one in) is just gorgeous.

I’ve never tried MAC products, but would try the lipstick second from the left if I had a choice. Thanks for the input on fall colour trends in makeup!

6. aly3360 says: