Flash Post: Jingle No More

What It Is: The fiancee is all about getting a dog at the moment (in the future, I keep telling him). One possible deterrent for me? That jingle jangle noise puppies make when scooting around your house. A possible solution? These colourful collars that integrate key information without the dog tag noise factor. Available in multiple sizes, widths, colours,  and patterns, now you can ensure your precious pooch won’t get lost, and will look super cute.

Who It’s For: Your boyfriend, because nothing gets between him and his ‘best friend’. Your parents, who just had to adopt that second puppy this summer and could use a little quiet. Your kid, because their holiday gift is a trip to the shelter and you know they’ll need a collar to go with it. Oh and obviously…your pet!

What It Costs: $29.99+ alongside $13 shipping (although if you buy multiples, that price drops to just $1 per additional item)

Where It’s At: Etsy shop Mimi Green.

Comments
11 Responses to “Flash Post: Jingle No More”

Love these personalized dog collars. I never was bothered by the tags on my dogs collar because I always felt so blessed to have her in my life, but I can see how it could be annoying to some people! #CGG

2. MissT says:

Good idea but I kinda like the jingle lets me know the dogs around
    #cgg

3. leah says:

Like the bright colours! #cgg

4. Aww those are so cute! I would want one for my cat 🙂 #CGG

Awwww! These are so fun and cute! #CGG

6. I love these, and my dog lost her tags, these wouldn’t have that problem, Great Idea!!!! #CGC

7. Melanie D says:

The pink one would look super cute on my new dog. Ha, like everything else, I feel that you can never have enough collars or leashes. #cgg

8. Pat B says:

I love the bright colours, and would love one of the collars for my guy. #CGG

9. Sophia says:

Cute! Not only do they contain valuable information, but now dogs can be fashionable too! #cgg

10. lori butler says: