Flash Post: Just In Case

All-Clad BBQ Set

What It Is: Still shopping for a last-minute gift for dad? If you loved (or missed!) my epic post on grilling gifts last week, let me throw one last prospect at you: this gorgeous, heavy-duty BBQ Tools set from All-Clad. Made with stainless steel, this pro-quality set includes a long-handled brush, locking tongs, turner, and fork so you can keep a safe distance while perfecting your stuffed peppers and sizzling steaks. Best of all, it includes a sturdy case to protect your tools from the elements (if you’re keeping it outdoors) or for super easy storage in the off-season.

Who It’s For: Father’s Day, obviously. But I think just about any guy with a passion for grilling would dig this sleek set.

What It Costs: $200

Where It’s At: The tool set is available at tons of retailers, including Amazon, Cookworks, and The Bay.

If you were a fan of yesterday’s Lush post, you’ll definitely be interested in earning yourself a bonus entry. All you have to do is be a subscriber, and leave a comment below reminding me that you are + telling me whether you think these sleek tools are worthy of a spot on your grill.

Comments
15 Responses to “Flash Post: Just In Case”
  1. That Lush stuff was cool.
    These are the OO7 of BBQ tools – I want! 😉

Lush is one of my favourite stores. The BBQ tools would sure impress some summer guests!.

I’m a subscriber. And yes these tools would be perfect for grilling on my deck.

I’m a subscriber and I would love to have these tools.

5. Yes, I am a subscriber. I love those bbq tools and the case rocks. Happy Friday. 🙂

Yes I’m a subscriber! The bbq tools are fantastic and the case is nice to keep them all together

I am a subscriber. This is a great set, however, too expensive for my budget!

Great looking set but it is a little pricey.

I’m a subscriber & I’d love to make room for these tools on my grill. They look pretty deluxe!

10. Linda Peters says:

yes I am a subscriber and my hubby would love this set of tools for his new Barbie, thanks

11. Dreena says:

I’m a Subscriber. This is a beautiful and sleek BBQ set – and I’d love to use them for the grill.
    Cheers.

I’m a subscriber. Love the tools or anything by All Clad for that matter. They are the Cadillac of bbq tools.

Lush Bonu Entry: I’m a subscriber & these sleek tools are worthy of a spot on someone’s grill, just not mine … worth more than the grill! Thanks

14. donyadonya says:

How cool is this…. The James Bond of BBQ Tools, nicely presented in a briefcase. Too cool, too funny, too me, gotta have it !!!