I Mead It!

Game of Thrones GobletsWhat It Is: If you’re a diehard fan of HBO’s hit series Game of Thrones, chances are you’ll recognize these sunset-hued goblets. What’s interesting is that these glasses weren’t created after the show. Nay, famed glassmaker Ed Burke was actually commissioned to design them FOR the show. So you’re getting a pretty gosh darn authentic piece of stemware – whether you opt for for pretty amber yellow or faded red.

Who It’s For: Naturally any Game of Thrones fans – perhaps as a birthday gift with a six-pack of mead (re: beer), or as a housewarming option, or even a wedding gift. Really though you don’t have to be a fan of the show to appreciate their prettiness.

What It Costs: $59.80, I *believe* for two glasses (with with the fluted glass, one with the bobble stem). Shipping is about $15.

Where It’s At: The Fowndry.

Bonus entry into yesterday’s Royal Baby coin giveaway: do you or someone you know watch Game of Thrones? Would they like these glasses?

Comments
11 Responses to “I Mead It!”

I’ve watched Game of Thrones in the past but haven’t followed it recently. I’d love the glasses but can’t justify the cost.

My friend raves about Game of Thrones, but I’ve never watched it. Would want to see all the old episodes before starting now!
    Nice glasses, but I’d be sick if one broke due to the cost!

3. Bici Love says:

My sister would love luv them. She goes to Renaissance festivals and is a huge fan of Games of Thrones

4. Grace F says:

I’d buy these for sure! I have similar ones in blue, when that colour was all the rage. The glasses look even more magnificent on The Fowndry website, but the shipping sure is a killer though.

5. Paula Harris says:

I watch Games of Thrones,it is exciting to watch!

Royal Baby coin bonus entry: I watch Game of Thrones & though they are nice glasses, I’m not that obsessed to want to own glasses related to the show.

7. Dreena says:

I don’t watch “Game of Thrones” and I don’t know anyone who does – well not in my close circle.
    These are lovely glasses.
    Cheers.

8. stacey h says:

everybody at works watched ‘game of thrones’ i haven’t watched it, but i know everything that happens

9. Nancy says:

I know one person who watches game of thrones, not me, but I am the one who loves these goblets!

10. beewbedard says:

We dont watch it but the glasses are really nice

11. Diane says:

I like the glasses. I don’t watch Game of Thrones and don’t know anyone that does.