Light My Fire

Gasper Ceramic Bio-FireplaceWhat It Is: I know I’ve been equipping you with lots of ‘Winter Warrior’ gift ideas, but sometimes you just need a reprieve from the cold weather. If you’re not lucky enough to have a fireplace in your domicile, tabletop fireplaces have really been gaining momentum as a way to get that same toasty sensation. The Gasper Ceramic Bio-Fireplace is designed to bring some literal warmth and light to virtually any space. It’s perfect for a striking centrepiece at a dinner party on a chilly winter’s eve, to have on the coffee table while you’re curled up reading, or for someone living in a smaller apartment or condo that would otherwise never get a waft of (naturally) hot air due to a lack of room. Available in both black and white, it’s very transportable and looks pretty gorgeous as well.

Who It’s For: Your parents, to warm up their winter cabin. Your wife, who is always complaining of frosty fingers and toes. Your brother, as a ‘true’ housewarming gift.

What It Costs: $200 + $36 shipping to Canada.

Where It’s At: Fancy

Blurb.ca bonus entry! Tell me in the comments below on this post – how are you keeping warm this winter? Would you have use for a tabletop fireplace?

Comments
14 Responses to “Light My Fire”
  1. Joan G. says:

I don’t think I’d use one – may be a fire risk.

2. May says:

The furnace is keeping us warm this winter. I would be scared to use the tabletop fireplace, might accidentally knock it over!

3. I would definitely use a tabletop fireplace. I love those but never owned one. This winter we stay warm by staying inside. It is no fun even going for a walk in -35 or weather.

4. Dreena says:

That is a beautiful tabletop fireplace; I’d love one!
    Staying warm, by staying inside – our fireplace is on – even the cat naps next to it!
    Cheers.

I’ve been staying warm by throwing on an extra sweater.

6. Emilia says:

I use extra sweaters and blankets. Yes, I would use this. I like it for the bath tub ambiance and for the outdoor bistro set I have

I’m cosying up with my cat to keep warm this winter. Love this tabletop fireplace!

8. I’m loving my fleece clothing. I got a super plush cosy top that’s supposed to be lingerie/loungewear for Christmas but I’ve been wearing it everywhere because it’s so warm. I’d love to try the tabletop fireplace. I live in an apartment, so don’t have room for a gas or electric full-sized version.

I’m using a space heater.

10. Athena says:

The furnace seems to be working overtime 😦

11. LisaB says:

Whoa – this is very slick!

12. Jenn Erin says:

they look amazing!!

13. andrea4444 says:

I have been looking at these for awhile. So romantic!

14. angela deschamps says:

Oh my i would love this prize pack for my sick little girl.