Go Long

K9 KannonWhat It Is:A super-powered ball launcher, ideal for tossing Fido’s favourite tennis balls far, far away. Not only does this handy ‘K9 Kannon’ keep your hands from getting mucked up, you’ll also feel pretty badass when you break this thing out at the beach or the dog park. It also comes equipped with an extra ball holder, should your aim be less than true.

Who It’s For:Any proud pooch owner that’s looking for an invigorating way to give their dog exercise while having a literal ‘blast’ themselves.

What It Costs: $22.95, which includes one ball. I suspect any ol’ tennis ball can go in this thing, despite the brand applied to the included ball.

Where It’s At:Bed, Bath & Beyond stores nationwide.

Want a bonus entry into my Bridesmaid Goodie Bags giveaway? Leave a comment below – do you have a dog? Would they love this fun toy?

Comments
14 Responses to “Go Long”

nope, no dog here. But it does look like a fun thing for both dog & owner.

My brother’s dog is ball crazy and would love this. Sadly, I no longer have a dog.

3. Katie says:

I have a dog, but I don’t think she would like it. She’s a small dog so can’t fit her mouth around a big ball!

4. katydidit21 says:

My brother’s dog would go nuts for this and they live close to the beach so they have room to launch!

Bridesmaid Goodie Bags bonus entry: no I don’t have a dog but have always wanted one. My cousin’s beagle would probably love this fun toy & it would wear her out which is a good thing!

6. Joan G. says:

My daughter’s dog would go crazy for this – so would my husband because he’s the dog’s exerciser.

7. Susan T. says:

I don’t have a dog but this looks like fun even without one! My friends have big dogs that this would be great for!

I have a very active dog. He would love this!!

9. beewbedard says:

we do have a dog but he is too old and wouldnt like this

10. May says:

We don’t have a dog but this is a great item if we had one!

We do have a dog and this would definitely entertain him while not exhausting us.

12. I don’t have a dog (cat person), but I have friends whose dogs would love this.

13. Hi, we just wanted to thank you for including a link to our web site – http://www.globalmicro.com.au for the G-Paws product.

We have another product which is both our favourite, and judging from the sales a favourite of many of our customers. The product is Magloc, and you can find it on our Product page on our website.

Please let us know if we can supply you additional information on Magloc, or our other unique products, bowldog and Anypet Digital Collar.

14. Athena says:

I do have one, and she probably would