Sealed With A…

Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty GeniusWhat It Is:An ingenious solution for summer beauty. This handy gel seals in any powder makeup, making it waterproof. That means everything from your shadows to your blush to your eyebrow filler will stay put, whether you’re baking in the sun at a wedding or going for a dip at the pool with the kids. It’s an ideal complement to other waterproof products on the market, like the myriad of mascaras and sunscreens out there, giving you the chance to keep that perfectly crafted look in tact all day long.

Who It’s For:Your lifeguard best friend, so she can look her best for her fellow dreamboat coworker. Your constantly at-the-lake sibling, so she can minimize makeup hassles while going from breakfast to the beach to a clambake. Your bridesmaids, so they can look makeup-chair-fresh all day long.

What It Costs:One tube will set you back $24.

Where It’s At: Sephora.

Bonus entry time! I’m giving away an extra entry into my Keep Your Friends Close giveaway – tell me in the comments below, what’s your summer beauty routine like? Would this waterproofing gel be a godsend?

Comments
9 Responses to “Sealed With A…”

I don’t really change up my beauty routine with the change in the seasons. My summer routine is pretty well the same as my winter routine. And I don’t spend a lot of time baking in the hot sun so I don’t think I’d find the get useful at all.

2. Joan G. says:

I rarely need makeup during the summer so I don’t see me using this gel.

3. Susan T. says:

I try to wear the minimum of makeup in the summer unless I’m going out at night. I like the idea of a waterproof topcoat but I think an all over spray would be more useful than the tiny wand.

I don’t wear a lot of makeup, but think this would be very helpful for those steaming hot days!

5. Athena says:

as minimal as possible in the summer

It’s probably not for me but I can certainly see the usefulness of this product.

7. diane says:

No makeup for me but my daughter would use it.

I don’t wear alot of makeup in the summer, just waterproof mascara and lip gloss. The sun does the rest. I am unsure if I would use this, probably not.

I don’t wear powder much, and rarely wear it during the summer. It’s a useful product though for those who might!