Stickin’ To It

StiiCKs Poster FramesWhat It Is: An innovative framing system that’s completely customizable and super clever. STiiCKs is ideally suited for posters, prints and photos, but it can even be used on canvas. So how does it work? Well you start by choosing a length (available in a range of standard print sizes, but even that’s tweakable). Then you pick a finish – there are currently four wood tones as well as black and white. From there, you simply mount one STiiCK onto your wall, hold up your poster, and place the second STiiCK on top: voila, it automatically clicks in place, holding your fave artwork up sturdily and easily (it also makes it simple to swap out when you get bored). The clean lines also totally allow for your image to stand out and look spectacular.

Who It’s For: Your art school attending niece or nephew, to hang up their work around the house. Your indie concert attending brother, to hang up all of his super cool tour posters. Your chic interior design guru friend, because this is a design feature even she hasn’t thought of yet.

What It Costs: Their pre-packaged sets start at $30 for a 12″ set (ideal for 11 x 14″ prints). No worries, the priciest option isn’t that much – just $50 for a 25″ set. STiiCKs can also be made-to-order in about 2-to-4 weeks, and cost $3.50/inch.

Where It’s At: The We Are Well Made website, which yes, ships worldwide.

How about an extra entry into yesterday’s spine-tingling Broken Monsters giveaway? Tell me in the comments below: What do you think of STiiCKs? Would you hang up your art with this sleek system?

Comments
9 Responses to “Stickin’ To It”

Broken Monsters bonus entry: I think STiiCKs is a great way to show off artwork without damaging it & will help it from curling. I would hang up my art with this sleek system.
    [FYI, yesterday’s contest was Lalabu’s Soothe Shirt]

I like the idea of being able to swap out various pictures whenever the mood strikes. Stiicks is a unique system and I think I would like to try it.

I think sticks is a great system, especially for students who tend to have more posters, etc. but it’s also a great way to showcase your kids art instead of cluttering up the fridge.

4. Elaan says:

I would totally hang up art with this system! It looks contemporary, easy to use, and inexpensive. Plus is makes swapping art around much easier, and I bet items are much easier to store… love it.

5. Joan G. says:

I don’t think I would use this system – I don’t tend to have works that get swapped out.

6. Susan T. says:

I like that it looks so clean and modern and that I could switch out pieces easily. I love the idea!

I love that it’s so easy to use! I would use it!

8. Nancy says:

I think STiiCKs is great for my friend to hang up his own abstract art posters.