Monkey Love

Red Heart MonkeysWhat It Is: Ultra cute and customizable versions of your favourite sock monkey toys – made right here in Canada by Red Heart Monkeys. These cuddly companions come in a dozen or so varieties, including a few that are particularly appropriate for the current season. Take the graduation monkey, which is well-suited to commemorate all of those new grads (who may want a stuffed friend when they move away to college). Or the flower girl monkey, a sweet pick for any brides-to-be that want to treat their little flower maids. The titular ‘red heart’ is where the custom factor comes in – you can choose what initial is shown. No matter what the occasion, there’s a snuggly sock monkey to celebrate it with!

Who It’s For: Your child, to introduce them to all things sock monkey. Your sibling, as a quirky way to say congrats for a special milestone. Your friend, who already loves sock monkeys and would l-o-v-e a special one of their own.

What It Costs: Most monkeys are $40 CAD, but a handful are $35 or $45. Shipping is $15.

Where It’s At: Etsy shop Red Heart Monkeys

Speaking of animals, how about one last entry into my Slobbers giveaway? Tell me in the comments below – which Red Heart Monkey would you pick for yourself or a loved one?

Comments
13 Responses to “Monkey Love”
  1. Rachel C. says:

I’d definitely pick the red/pink school nurse sock monkey! Cuuuute!

2. Joan G. says:

I’d pick the pink Ballerina Sock monkey for my granddaughter. She loves pink and goes to 2 dance classes.

3. Aimee says:

Graduation monkey. For grad presents

4. tammy ta says:

I would pick the monkey with the red and white toque and scarf-very Canadian looking!

5. Pam says:

I would choose the Personalized Sock Monkey Doll – Winter Sock Monkey for baby J.

6. kiraali says:

Probably for me: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/234047649/personalized-sock-monkey-doll-blue?ref=shop_home_active_6 But if I were to buy one for my nephew (who already has lots of sock monkeys) I’d get: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/222599508/personalized-sock-monkey-doll-happy?ref=shop_home_active_9 (with the number for his age).

Beg For More (Slobbers) bonus entry: I would pick for myself RedHeartMonkeys’ Heart Sock Monkey Doll https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/221422718/personalized-sock-monkey-doll-heart-sock thanks

8. Susan Patterson says:

I like the Winter Sock monkey – thank you!

9. I love all the RedHeartMonkey Sock Monkeys so I am not sure of which one to choose as It depends on the occasion as for someone graduating it would be the Graduation Monkey thank you

Trackbacks
Check out what others are saying...
  1. […] RedHeartMonkeys Sock Monkey Toys – $40 each I featured RedHeartMonkeys on my blog earlier this year and a bunch of you agreed it was a super cute and customizable gift idea! Well the brand has whipped up something new for the holidays – two festively appareled sock monkey plush toys. Available in both a Santa and elf variety, this adorable classic toys have a few different ways to customize them. First, choose your sock colour and whether or not you want your sock monkey to have eyelashes or not. Second, choose what letter you want on the monkey’s heart so each little one in your household can truly claim their monkey as their own. It’s a totally classic gift idea that still feels refreshingly simple this holiday season! […]