Find of the Month: Egyptian Magic
We’re heading into the final hazy days of summer! I can hardly believe it. My big find of the month gift idea is an essential item if you’ve been lazing in the sun for the last two months – and it works just as well for getting you through the chilly, blistering cold Canadian winters.
Meet Egyptian Magic, the much buzzed about skincare product that’s one of the best kept beauty secrets in Hollywood and beyond. That product name is significant by the way – Egyptian Magic is concocted based on an all-natural formulation used by Cleopatra herself to keep her skin radiant and glowing in the harsh desert climate in which she ruled.
Egyptian Magic itself has been around for 25 years, and is made from only living organisms, but is totally cruelty free. The result is one of the most intensely moisturizing products on the market that can be used in a whole heckuva lotta ways.
That’s honestly what gets me the most about this awesome product – its insane versatility, thanks to the fragrance-free, natural ingredients. You can buy one tub of Egyptian Magic and keep it on your vanity table for everything from face and body moisturizing to your lips to anti-frizz serum to baby rash cream to an after-sun treatment (I personally slathered some on after a sunburn and it worked wonders). Simply take a dollop and rub it between your fingers or palms until it liquefies and then apply! Click here to see 20 different uses for Egyptian Magic!
As I mentioned off the top, this multi-tasking miracle worker is beloved by makeup artists – and their famous clients. Top tier celebs like Cameron Diaz, Gisele Bundchen, Eva Mendes, Cara Delevinge, Lauren Conrad, and Kate Hudson (amongst dozens of others) have gone on record with major publications citing this is as one of their must-have products. It’s amazing what a few simple ingredients blended just right will do to earn you this much hype!
In terms of gift-giving, I suggest you start by treating yourself to a tub – the exciting news is Egyptian Magic has recently launched their own site and distribution centre in Canada, making shipping way affordable (for the record, if you spot it on a site like Amazon, it’s almost guaranteed to be a knockoff). From there, pick up some for all your gal pals, siblings, nieces, children, moms, you name it – everyone will fall in love with the product and thank you for the intro. They also offer a full refund if it doesn’t totally work for you, making this a risk-free buy.
Want to buy the product here in Canada? It’s available in two sizes; a small travel-friendly tub of Egyptian Magic will set you back $31, while a larger tub (with twice the amount) is just $48. I have to say, you probably won’t go through it super quickly, although that depends on how many different functions you’re using it for. The solid-to-oil formulation means a little goes a long way, so scoop sparingly.
I’m sure a bunch of you are pretty anxious to try this miracle worker now that I’ve spilled so much digital ink praising it – so naturally, me and Egyptian Magic have teamed up to give away 3x $50 prize packages! Each prize will consist of a large tub of Egyptian Magic, plus some sample sachets perfect for traveling or sharing with friends.Want to win? Here’s how to enter!
1) First & foremost: you must be a subscriber to the Canadian Gift Guide to enter this giveaway. It’s as simple as finding ‘The Gift of Gab’ box in the righthand column and dropping in your email or clicking follow. Then, tell me in the comments below by August 31, 2016, one celebrity that loves Egyptian Magic and one use of the product that you’d most like to try. Visit their site and browse to find easy answers to both questions!
2) Entries are limited to one per person / per email address / per household (or more if you score bonus entries). A random draw will be conducted on or around September 1, 2016 to select the winner, who will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen in their place.
3) Entries are limited to Canadians that have reached the age of majority in their province. Quebec is not eligible for this promotion.
4) Bonus Entry: Follow Egyptian Magic on Instagram and either Regram one of their photos and take a photo from their site and share it on your own feed, tagging them in it. Leave a link back to your photo in the comments below in a separate comment.
5) Bonus Entry #2: Follow Egyptian Magic on Twitter and send out a Tweet tagging them + me (@cdngiftguide) that links back to this post. Share a link to your Tweet in a separate comment below.
6) Bonus Entry #3: Like Egyptian Magic on Facebook and leave a wall post on why you’d love to try the product. Link back to your wall post in a separate comment below.