10 for $10: Bargain Christmas Gifts
It’s always a fun challenge to track down Christmas gift ideas for under $10 that actually still feel substantial. I’ve tried my best with the ideas below – as always, I’m not counting taxes and shipping (although I’ve tried to avoid exchange rate issues). Whether you’re on a Secret Santa / Yankee Swap budget, doing some early stocking stuffer browser, or just curious about what a tenner will get you, here are 10 Christmas gift ideas under $10 for 2016!
Mini Hand and Nail Gift Sets – $10 each @ The Body Shop
Housed in a reusable (and easy to wrap) tin, each of these pint-sized sets comes with a nail file and luxe hand cream to keep those paws looking soft all winter long.
Eye Masks – $8.95 each @ La Vie En Rose
Want visions of sugarplums to dance in your head? Slip on an animal eye mask in a fun shape like Rudolph, polar bears, or sleepy owls.
Quo Lip Gloss Trio – $10 @ Shoppers Drug Mart
Wave this wand and you’ll have instantly kissable lips in no time. Featuring three kissable, neutral hues in the berry and pink family, you can gift this trio of lip products to one lucky lady, or split it up amongst friends for a fun little extra. At this price, you simply can’t go wrong!
Classic Survival Tool – $10 @ Indigo
Made from stainless steel, this wallet or purse-friendly tool is equipped with 11 different functions in 1 handy package. Use it as a wrench, can opener and more!
Dr Teal’s 2-Piece Bath Sets – $7.99 each @ Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, Loblaws, London Drugs and Pharmasave
Relaxation is just around the corner with these awesome sets. A friend of mine swears by Epsom salts and these little kits contain bags of them, along with a foaming bubble bath. You can choose between two scents, depending on what speed your giftee is going at. If they need to be perked up, pick festive Eucalyptus & Spearmint. If they need to chill out, opt for the super relaxing lavender kit.
Barbie Fashionista Dolls – $9.97 each @ Toys “R” Us
When did Barbie get so affordable? Now you can nab one of a dozen plus styles of Barbie in one of her signature covetable outfits. With a wider range of skintones, hairstyles, and body types than ever before, there’s a Barbie to inspire any little girl.
Poketo Double-Sided Notebooks – $10 each @ Drake General Store
A notebook is a timeless gift for a reason – whether someone uses it at the office, for making grocery lists, scribbling bright ideas, or doodling a lazy afternoon away, they’ve got plenty of function at a low price point. These quirky books are actually double-sided…curious to see what the other side looks like? Click here or here.
Silicone Purse Light – $5.50 @ Indigo
For the woman that truly has everything, this little gadget clips onto your purse straps to illuminate the insides of your cavernous bag, making it a snap to find your keys, phone, wallet – whatever! It’s also a cool idea for any backpack-toting family members.
Playmobil Stanley Cup with Referees – $7.97 @ Toys “R” Us
He may never get to hoist the cup himself – but with this cute playset anyone can have a Stanley Cup replica in their home. You can also get a Playmobil figure from his fave team!
Invisibobble Hair Rings – $10 each @ Sephora
This product is a cult fave – and a must-have gift for all the gals on your list. The phone cord-inspired material means a perfect ponytail with no kinks, no headaches, and less split ends. Check out the festive sparkly editions too!
Want to win a few of these affordable gift ideas? I’m giving away both sets of Dr Teal’s bath kits plus the Quo Cosmetics Lip Gloss Trio featured in this post! All you have to do to enter to win is follow the instructions below.
1) First off my friends! You must be a Canadian Gift Guide subscriber to enter this giveaway. Just find the ‘Gift of Gab’ box on the righthand side of this page and either hit ‘Follow’ or enter your email address. Once you’ve done that, leave me a comment by November 22, 2016 telling me your favourite bargain gift idea highlighted in this post.
2) Entries are limited to one per person / per email address / per household (or more if you score bonus entries). A random draw will be conducted on or around November 23, 2016 to select the winner(s), who will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen in their place.
3) Entries are limited to Canadians that have reached the age of majority in their province. Quebec is not eligible for this promotion.
4) Bonus Entry: Follow @ShopprsDrugMart on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway, tagging me (@cdngiftguide), using the #QuoCosmetics and linking back to this post. Be sure to leave a separate comment below that links to your Tweet!
5) Bonus Entry #2: Follow @DrTeals on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway, tagging them + me (@cdngiftguide) and linking back to this post. Be sure to leave a separate comment below that links to your Tweet!
ICYMI: You can check out all active giveaways by visiting the Winners Circle section of my site!