Made You Look
Spring is most definitely in the air (by Canadian standards) where I live – hopefully other parts of Canada are seeing hints of a thaw as well. Whether or not it’s spring where you live, I’m excited to see all the spring fashions popping up in the mall. Spring is a great time for reinvention and for new beginnings – especially when it comes to your look.
Today’s gift guide is a cool pairing of how you can achieve a ‘metamorphosis’ of your own by pairing of the moment spring fashion with some amazing new spring beauty products from Quo Cosmetics.
Quo Metamorphic Brush Set – $60 @ Shoppers Drug Mart
Arianna Holographic Mini Skirt – $60 USD @ Nasty Gal
The future has never looked so amazing. Holograph fabrics are a fresh way to liven up your wardrobe, whether it means rocking a fun mini or stashing your new, ultimate favourite collection of beauty brushes in a cool reflective tote that can also double as a clutch. With 8 brushes to create dramatic beauty looks, this is one killah gift idea for any beauty maven with a fashionable side.
Quo Matte Lip Crayon – $12
Needle & Thread Cherry Blossom Embroidered Top – $249 @ ASOS
Is there a more appropriate time of year to wear pink? Spring and this pretty hue – whether pastel or neon – seem to go hand in hand. If you’re donning a sweet pink dress or top, be sure to set it off with one of Quo’s matte lip crayons, which come in three stellar shades this season (nude and red are also available if you don’t think pink).
Quo Face Palette in ‘Down to Earth’ – $20
TOMS Canyon Clay Canvas Women’s Classics – $65
Classic neutral colours inspired by nature have also been a muse for both TOMS and Quo. TOMS’ Canyon Clay kicks are the perfect way to welcome the warmer weather. Meanwhile, try Quo’s killer face palettes (coming in two ranges – one is darker than the other) for three highlighters and bronzers you can mix and match for the perfect contoured face.
Quo Cosmetics Eye Shadow Palette in ‘Rock It’ – $18
Cobble Hill Mylie Bag – $209 each @ Kate Spade New York
More muted neutrals to fall in love with. There are actually two new shadows from Quo – this one features four cool-toned matte neutrals, while its sibling ‘No Pressure’ has four paler, shimmery neutrals. If you’re finishing off your classically styled look, opt for a simple crossbody bag in a soft tone and polished shape.
Want to win ALL of the fabulous beauty products pictured above from Quo Cosmetics? This fun beauty prize package is valued at $110 and can be yours if you’re the lucky winner. Here’s how to enter for your chance at winning all the beauty loot:
1) First off! You must be a Canadian Gift Guide subscriber to enter this giveaway. Just find the ‘Gift of Gab’ box on the righthand side of this page and either hit ‘Follow’ or enter your email address. Once you’ve done that, leave me a comment by March 28, 2017, telling me what your favourite spring fashion + beauty gift ideas are in this post.
2) Entries are limited to one per person / per email address / per household (or more if you score bonus entries). A random draw will be conducted on or around March 28, 2017 to select the winner(s), who will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen in their place.
3) Entries are limited to Canadians that have reached the age of majority in their province. Quebec is not eligible for this promotion.
4) Bonus Entry: Follow @ShopprsDrugMart on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway, using the #QuoCosmetics and linking back to this post. Use the hashtags #QuoCosmetics and #QuoSpring. Be sure to leave a separate comment below that links to your Tweet!
5) Bonus Entry #2: Follow @ShoppersDrugMartofficial on Instagram and either Regram one of their photos, or nab one of their photos and share it onto your own feed. Use the hashtags #QuoCosmetics and #QuoSpring. Be sure to tag them and leave a separate comment linking to your photo below.
6) Bonus Entry #3: Follow @cdngiftguide on Instagram and share your favourite photo from this post onto your own feed, tagging me. Use the hashtags #QuoCosmetics and #QuoSpring. Leave a separate comment to your photo link below.