Flash Post: Top Copper

BellaCopper Heat Diffusers

What It Is: There’s a reason why copper-bottomed cookware is so desirable – and expensive. It provides more even cooking thanks its better heat transfer properties. If you’re not in a position to splurge on a new set of pots & pans but still want the performance of copper, these heat diffuser plates are an absolutely ingenious solution. Available in multiple sizes, they work on both gas and electric ranges (including ceramic cooktops) to both diffuse heat and to actually work as a defroster plate – you can throw meat on one of them (on the range) and have it ready to cook in under an hour for those weekday meal rushes.

Who It’s For: Your harried best friend, to help her get dinner on the table faster. Your big-dreaming best friend, who fancies herself a regular Rachel Ray in the kitchen but without the fancy cookware and gizmos. Your gadget-collecting best friend, because even if she hasn’t yet splurged on a copper set of pots & pans, this’ll do in the meantime.

What It Costs: The plates range in cost from $35 – $75 depending on the size you want. Shipping is a flat rate of $20, so if you’re buying, stock up and gift a bunch to your friends & family.

Where It’s At: You can order directly from the BellaCopper website, plus learn more about this product’s fantastic features.

Last day of the month means it’s time to thank my subscribers! Earn a bonus entry into yesterday’s Bridesmaids-oriented post by reminding me you’re a subscriber in the comments below, and tell me what you think of these BellaCopper diffusers while you’re at it.

Comments
9 Responses to “Flash Post: Top Copper”
  1. Debbie Bashford says:

I am a subscriber. I am not sure if the copper is a good idea, I don’t cook fancy or gourmet meals but heat could be an issue for more daring cooks than I.

I’ve got 2 copper bottom pots, one small one and a medium one that I use for nearly everything I cook in smaller portions. Wishing I had a larger one.

I’m a subscriber. Would have to try this out to be able to comment properly (can you send me one?lol) Actually I think this is a great idea. Maybe I’d actually be able to use my canner again on the ceramic cook top- dang thing takes forever to heat up because it doesn’t have a completely flat bottom.

I’m a subscriber. I think these copper plates are a great idea.

I’m a subscriber. I would love to try these out.

I’m a subscriber and really enjoy your posts. I have a set of copper bottom pots and pans so this plate wouldn’t be necessary for me to use.

7. I’m a subscriber and think these copper plates are a stroke of genius!

I subscribe. I love my copper bottom pots,

9. Elaan says:

Of course I subscribe! I love this blog. 🙂 I get so many great ideas from here. Love the copper plates too. 🙂