A Few Of My Favourite Things

Too Faced A Few Of My Favourite ThingsWhat It Is: I simply couldn’t NOT feature this set you guys. After all, I’m probably the only blogger on the planet wack enough to come up with a series of gift ideas inspired by the classic Sound of Music song. Anyway, apparently the beauty geniuses at Too Faced are on the same page as me as they’ve concocted this brilliant gift set valued at – wait for it – $496. Of course, the actual price is much, much more reasonable, but the value is unreal. Housed in a stylin’ chevron pink & gold makeup bag, this set includes twenty eyeshadows, two blushes, two bronzers, a lip crayon and a thickening mascara – plus a handy guide to trying out different looks. What’s particularly cute though, is the fact the names of the shadows draw on lyrics from the song (Crisp Apple Strudel is a shimmery brown, Cream Colored Ponies is a vanilla hue). It’s absolutely covetable!

Who It’s For: Your sister that you grew up watching The Sound of Music with. Your best friend and beauty maven so she can give YOU a makeover. Your wife, even if her makeup drawer is already overflowing, because $496 worth of value is nothing to sneeze at.

What It Costs: $64.

Where It’s At: Sephora stores both online and in-person.

Want a bonus entry into this month’s big huge Castellammare Jewellery giveaway? Follow the brand on Pinterest and repin one of their pins. Leave a link back to your repin below AND tell me – would this pretty set from Too Faced make your wish list?

Comments
14 Responses to “A Few Of My Favourite Things”
  1. William Stewart says:

This set from Too Faced isn’t for me.

I love the look of this palette, but the colours aren’t my thing, as I’m pretty boring with makeup. It would make a great gift for my friend though.

They wouldn’t make my wish list, but I can think of some people that would love it.

4. Grace F says:

Oh I love these colours…bright and cheery for the dreary season! And also the earth tones that I adore. Great value!

5. Jenn Erin says:

I have been eyeing this set for so long! I love all the colours, and Too Faced is one of my favourite brands. I love their packaging! (Pin: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/486881409686628598/)

6. Athena says:

They have such great products and their packaging is awesomely retro

7. beewbedard says:

liked on pinterest – not really for me

8. Emilia says:

Yes, it would make my wish list. Perfect for travelling too

9. diane says:

It would make my wish list.

Bonus Castellammare Jewellery entry: Followed the brand on Pinterest and repinned one of their pins http://www.pinterest.com/pin/190347521724461168/ … words to live by. This pretty set from Too Faced wouldn’t make my wish list unfortunately ‘cos I don’t wear enough makeup but maybe a deserving friend.