Shock To The Heart

Shower Sock SoapWhat It Is: You know that friend that’s basically a zombie before they’ve had their morning cup of java? How about speeding up the process by adding some caffeine to their routine even earlier. Namely, in the shower. The Shower Shock soap delivers 200 mg of caffeine to your system with every scrubdown (apparently it’ll last you a dozen or so showers), giving your body a serious jolt to put some pep in your step for the day ahead. To put things in perspective, the average cup of joe has 40 – 100 mg. With a zingy peppermint scent and vegetable base, you’ll be wondering why no one thought of this earlier!

Who It’s For: Your coffee-addicted spouse, as a fun yet practical stocking stuffer. Your new mom friend, to give her a buzz of energy when taking care of her little one. Your brunch-loving parents, as a nod to their collection of beans but also as a fun houseguest gift when you’re crashing for a weekend.

What It Costs: Admittedly pricy, but it’s a novelty – $16.99 for a bar.

Where It’s At: Amazon.ca

Bonus entry into my Panic giveaway! Tell me in the comments below – would this please any caffeine addicts on your shopping list?

Comments
7 Responses to “Shock To The Heart”

I surely don’t need it – I always have a couple of cups of coffee before I get my shower.

I need to get this for my sister-in-law who can’t function without some caffeine first thing in the morning. She would love this!

I agree it’s a novelty but think that giving this to a caffeine addicted person is unhealthy. They might feel the extra jolt first thing but would then have to cut down on the number of cups of joe or cola during the day so as not to get the jitters or heart palpitations. Now giving this to someone who needs a little jolt but otherwise doesn’t consume caffeine seems okay.

4. Susan T. says:

It scares me a little but I would totally try it! If I use it then still drink a coffee would that be wrong? Lol!

I’m sure my son would love it, however, I wouldn’t pay that much for a bar of soap.

6. Emilia says:

I would take this camping I only go once a year for the kids and it’s tenting and it’s getting harder every year. lol, I need this to get me through the day.

7. beewbedard says:

I think it would be neat as a gift for my son