Smash It

Zume Badminton SetWhat It Is:A totally portable badminton set, including a pop-up net, four racquets, two shuttlecocks, and a handy carrying case to stash it all away when not in use. Lightweight and easy to set up, it’s perfect to keep the kids busy or the adults active, all summer long. Badminton not your thing? The manufacturer, Zume, also produces a portable tennis set and has some unique, easy-grip footballs and frisbees available.

Who It’s For:As a houseguest gift, when spending a week at your friend’s cabin. As a kid-friendly gift, when the grandkids are coming over for the afternoon. As a housewarming gift, which can be broken out during a backyard BBQ open house party.

What It Costs:Depends where you purchase it from, but the MSRP is $79.99.

Where It’s At:Quite a few places actually. Get a list of retailers from the Zume website, but I also found it on this site called Flaghouse.ca.

Bonus entry into my The Three giveaway (cause you’ll need a break after working up a sweat with this fun set) – what’s your favourite summertime outdoors activity? Would you like this portable badminton set?

Comments
7 Responses to “Smash It”

I would purchase it. You could take it anywhere. Love to golf all summer.

Love that it is so portable & that it folds up into a case.It would make a great gift. My favourite outdoor activity is fishing.

3. Joan G. says:

The portable badminton set is a great find – my favourite activity is a long walk, taking in the countryside.

4. Susan T. says:

OMG! Badminton was my favorite when I was a kid so this set would have been perfect! Now that I’m older my favorite outdoor activities include Lounging in a chair and reading a good book and for more action I BBQ! Lol!

I like to swim in the summertime. I think this set is wonderful.

The Three bonus entry: my favourite summertime outdoors activity is bicycling ‘cos it’s so nice to explore. I would like this portable badminton set. Maybe it will rival the beach volleyball circuit!

7. mousecat says:

My favourite summer activity is beach volleyball. This portable badminton set looks great because it looks easy to set up!