Musical Flair

Stelle Audio Mini ClutchWhat It Is: A collection of clutches from Stellé Audio that offer much more than meets the eye. Available in rich regal purple and disco ball-esque silver, these cute clutches are actually powerful Bluetooth-enabled speakers, so you can spin your tunes while looking fabulous. They also of course, function as they’re meant to – as clutches, with a discrete pocket for your absolutely essentials and a built-in mirror for pre-NYE lipstick touchups. It also includes a built-in speakerphone so you can confirm your plans while applying that last swipe of mascara, and it’ll charge your phone or other device. Talk about coming in handy ‘in a clutch’!

Who It’s For: Your party-hopping sister, to ring in the New Year in style. Your December 31st birthday girl wife, to celebrate the upcoming festivities with a dance party. Your super duper amazing bride-to-be friend, as a wedding gift just for her.

What It Costs: The purple style retails for $169 and the silver one is $229.

Where It’s At: iStore – online and retail locations.

Want an extra entry into my amazing ‘Tis The She-son‘ giveaway? Tell me what you think of this gift idea in the comments below – and how you’re planning to spend YOUR New Year’s Eve!

Comments
49 Responses to “Musical Flair”
  1. Cheryl A says:

These clutches are beautiful! We gave my MIL a little speaker for Christmas and it turned the gathering into a “party”! People have music stored on their phones and mp3 players, so this secret speaker would be a lot of fun…SIL would love this.

As for New Years, I’ll be home with the kiddos. I’ll make a special dessert to celebrate and use up the Christmas crackers (poppers) that are left. DH and I usually flick through the New Years celebrations on tv and I think, “thank goodness I’m cozy at home and not in that chaos!” LOL

I hope everyone has a wonderful 2015! 🙂

2. Heather Arnould says:

It’s fabulous to look at, it’s functional as all get out and I love it.

3. Heather Arnould says:

Oh, and New Year’s Eve will be spent dining out and then returning home for wine and cheese and cuddles.

4. Heather Swanson says:

I love the colors

5. katydidit21 says:

I think these are cute. They would make a great gift for a niece or daughter with an upcoming prom or spring formal. Before and after party music!

I will be staying home on New Year’s Eve. I will watch the ball drop and toast the New Year with my family.

6. I think these little clutches are adorable, I will be spending New Year’s with the Family at home and that is perfect for me =)

7. dabrowne says:

Awesome bit of practical bling! I am having dinner out with hubby and friends on New Years eve.

8. SandyS says:

Simple elegance with an understated outfit. Party on for the New Year’s Eve outing!

9. I love this. This would be so classy on New Year’s Eve.

10. Shelley N says:

These clutches are gorgeous -not sure how much the music component would be used given that on New Years people usually go to a dinner dance (with music) or a concert (ditto) or a house party (ditto) but it would be great for some people. I am working until 8 pm New Year’s eve so we will just be spending a quiet evening at home having some appetizers, wine and ringing in the New Year with our sons.

11. Tracy says:

I think that my teen could totally pull this off -myself at 40 -perhaps not 😉 very cool idea though!

12. Toks W says:

Super cute. Been looking for something like this—I just didn’t know it yet.

13. I love the silver bag. Very blingy – in a good blingy way, of course! I can imagine boogying to Dancing Queen. I’m in Florida right now (visiting folks for Christmas) but will be back in the great white north for New Year’s. So I’m planning to spend it snuggled up on my sofa. Aaah.

14. nicolthepickle says:

The purple one is cute.
    I’m hosting a party. Super excited about it too!

15. mcmc says:

not so sure this would be for me but it is a cute idea and I am sure there are many who would love to receive this gift

16. Aimee says:

I have 3 sisters and they would all love this as a gift.

17. ginafleury says:

My daughters 18th birthday is very soon and she would love this. New years Eve is a home night with friends, and appetizers and drinks and movie night.

18. Pam says:

I am not a clutch girl but I think some of my best gals would enjoy this gift idea.
    For New years we are celebrating at my sisters.

19. aly3360 says:

Love these!! I think they’re a great idea! If you’re going to be carrying a clutch, why not go the extra mile. I love the purple, but i wonder how heavy they are.

20. Grace F says:

This would be great for an outdoors party! I am celebrating with friends at a house party.

21. Evren Ay says:

I would love these for my younger sister! She is the stylish one out of the two of us!

New years plans at this point are up in the air, I’ll probably go out with my husband or spend time with my relatives!

22. Dreena says:

Cute clutches. I like the silver one.

As for NYE, we will host a small party with lots of appies and champers.
    Cheers.

23. Susan Patterson says:

I think that they are a bit too expensive for me. We are spending New Year’s Eve at my daughter’s and they are planning a seafood buffet – thanks!

These purses are gorgeous & quite functional, however a little expensive for something you’d only use once in a while (as in I don’t get dressed up very often)/ NYE for me is a quiet evening at home with hubby.

25. Ohh, isn’t that the coolest thing! I think they are pretty cute. A little pricy though. I’d like to see in black, that way I would use it more than a few times.

26. Gina says:

These are so cool, would love to have either one. Will are going out for dinner on NYE

27. Jason Quarrie says:

The silver one is especially gorgeous…but a girl has to like that sort of bling, so it’s not for everyone!

28. joyce s. says:

I think they are cool – they would be nice for my quiet new years with my family

Fashionable and useful — I like them but couldn’t afford them. No plans for New Years Eve.

30. linnett says:

this looks awesome and we are doing dinner and a movie with friends, thanks

31. claudio47 says:

this would be a really cool gift for me lady..entertaining with friends on NYE..

‘Tis The She-son‘ bonus entry: I think this gift idea is unique & would be great for someone who likes to be the life of the party. No plans for New Year’s Eve.

33. Joan G. says:

The silver one looks so elegant – spending New Year’s Eve at a dance with a live band.

34. Julia H says:

I think it’s great gift idea, because it is unique. I’m not a clutch kind of person myself (I need something with a strap…otherwise I lose it) 🙂 But I think it would be a really great gift for friends! I don’t actually have any New Year’s plans….yet. But am hoping to spend it with a friend whose birthday happens to be the same as New Year’s Eve.

35. Janet says:

I love this idea-a multi-tasking clutch! I would definitely gift it to a friend for a birthday. My plans this New Year’s Eve are pretty casual-just dinner and watch a movie after because both me and my husband have to work that day. Happy New Year to you!

36. Katie says:

This is a great gift idea for social girls / ladies of all ages! I don’t really have any new years eve plans yet, although I hope to keep in pretty casual and low key.

37. Susan T. says:

These are completely adorable and would be a great gift for several of my friends! I love the blue one. For New Years I’m just spending time with my family. We eat appetizers and drink a bit 😉

38. SueSueper says:

I think it’s great, a speaker where no one would actually know where the music is coming form. LOVE IT.

39. Donna L. says:

I love this gift idea! So stylish ! Spending New Years quietly with my hubby.

I love these especially the purple one. The built in mirror is a big plus.

I like the cute, compact size. New Years for me sill be pretty quiet.

42. Laura says:

How the fabulous for the soon to be university student. Perfect for any celebration especially bringing in the New Year!!!!

43. sucha cool idea, so you can rockout anywhere…i will staying home this year

44. Kelly says:

I like the functionality of the clutches! And as for new years, no plans as of yet…

45. S. Hirano says:

The clutches are very stylish. I am going to a birthday party on New Year’s Eve.

46. jessica eapen says:

So pretty! My new years eve will be spent hosting a party!

47. Trevor says:

I think that the clutches are pretty to look at, but my wife thinks they are absolutely adorable. We are spending New Years with some friends playing games and having a Fondu!

Such a unique idea and a fabulous gift. Thanks for this.

That looks amazing! We went to a house party for New Years! Happy new year to you!