While I’ve managed to squeeze in a few ladies-oriented posts so far this month, June is very much dominated by gifts for guys, with Father’s Day coming up in a few short days. Today I’m psyched to introduce you to another brand that would make an ace pick for Father’s Day presents – No7! Hailing from the UK and boasting a long, 77-year history, No7 Men has just recently arrived on our shores, and is available at Shoppers Drug Mart and PharmaPrix stores across Canada.
The brand is hugely popular in the UK already and for good reason – the products are suitable for sensitive skin and can be used in tandem for an easy to follow skincare regime. First up are the one-two punch of an Energising Face Wash ($13) and Face Scrub ($14). Dad can use the wash daily, which is created with Pro-Vitamin B5 and glycerin to keep his skin smooth. The scrub can be swapped in a couple of times per week for a deeper, dirt-removing clean. After he’s scrubbed up and ready to shave, have him use the Hydrating Post Shave Recovery Balm ($13) to soothe redness and roughness.
While many men’s lines stop at just a basic range of facewash, moisturizer and shaving cream, No7 has a few tricks up its sleeve that make it stand out. For one, they’ve got a couple of anti-aging products for men tucked into their line. The Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum ($29) uses Pro-Retinol to challenge the skin to renew itself, minimizing the appearance of fine line in just one month. Meanwhile, the Protect & Perfect Intense Moisturizer SPF15 ($26) ensures long-term protection by blocking out the sun and further smoothing out his skin.
The last piece of the puzzle is another area dads often overlook – their eyes! This Energizing Eye Rollon ($20) will give dad those years back of worrying about you. Using caffeine, Vitamin C, and a patented peptide called Eyeliss, this cooling formula instantly refreshes his eyes, minimizing the appearance of dark circles and puffiness while giving him a brighter glow.
Pick up all or pieces of the line for your dad this Father’s Day at Shoppers Drug Mart (or Pharmaprix) stores near you! In the meantime, I’m also giving away $100 of awesome No7 products for a lucky reader! Want to win it? Here’s how to enter:
1) First and foremost! You must be a Canadian Gift Guide subscriber to enter this giveaway. Just find the ‘Gift of Gab’ box on the righthand side of this page and either hit ‘Follow’ or enter your email address. Once you’ve done that, leave me a comment by June 27, 2016 telling me which of these No7 Men products you (or your dad) would love to try the most!
2) Entries are limited to one per person / per email address / per household (or more if you score bonus entries). A random draw will be conducted on or around June 28, 2016 to select the winner(s), who will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen in their place.
3) Entries are limited to Canadians that have reached the age of majority in their province. Quebec is not eligible for this promotion.
4) Bonus Entry #1: Get Tweet happy! First off, follow @ShopprsDrugMart and @cdngiftguide on Twitter. Secondly, send up to three Tweets over the contest period that tags both of us, promotes / links back to this post, and includes #No7Men. Repeat Tweets will not count, so get creative – limited to one Tweet per day please! Finally, leave a link back to each of your Tweets in the comments below.
5) Bonus Entry #2: Follow @shoppersdrugmartofficial + @cdngiftguide on Instagram and share an image from this post onto your own Instagram, tagging myself + Shoppers Drug Mart in it and using the hashtag #No7Men. Link back to your image in a separate comment below.