Mad for Dads
Looking for a quick gift idea that dad’ll actually love? Indigo has once again rolled out its gift boxes, offering up bundled products at a nice discount that follow several different dad-friendly themes. For the fine alcohol connoisseur, we’ve got the Cheers, Dad Gift Box ($65) and the French Happy Hour Gift Box ($65) . Both sets come with a creative cocktail book, whiskey stones, and two Riedel hand-blown glasses designed to make every sip that much more delectable.
If dad’s more of a beer guy, he’ll flip for the Beer Lovers Gift Box ($65), which contains Brooklyn Brew Shop’s IPA beermaking kit, a stainless steel growler, and a handy Beer Making Book to make all his yeasty dreams come true. Finally, for the get up and go dad, we’ve got the Sporty Gift Box ($115), containing Nike founder Phil Knight’s insightful biography into the world’s best-known shoe brand, as well as a Fitbit Flex to motivate dad to put down that book and put in some steps!
These are, as always, just some of the amazing gift ideas Indigo has in store for Father’s Day. Note that the gift boxes are selling out super fast online and aren’t available in stores – however, you can still purchase the individual items in each gift box even after the boxes sell out (you just won’t get that bundling discount). Looking for some more gift inspo? Check out Indigo’s Father’s Day shop here!
Finally, I’m SUPER excited to be giving away one of Indigo’s limited edition Father’s Day gift boxes – the Sporty Gift Box! Featuring an awesome nonfiction read that’ll inspire dad to get his heart pumping, this great set is up for grabs…here’s how to enter:
1) Heads up: you must be a subscriber to the Canadian Gift Guide to enter this giveaway. It’s as simple as finding ‘The Gift of Gab’ box in the righthand column and dropping in your email or clicking follow. Then leave me a comment below by June 25, 2016 that includes a link to your favourite product(s) from Indigo’s Father’s Day Shop.
2) Entries are limited to one per person / per email address / per household (or more if you score bonus entries). A random draw will be conducted on or around June 25, 2016 to select the winner, who will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen in their place.
3) Entries are limited to Canadians that have reached the age of majority in their province. Quebec is not eligible for this promotion.
4) Bonus Entry #1: Follow Indigo on Pinterest and Pin something from their Father’s Day Shop onto your Pinterest account. Leave a link back to your Pin in a separate comment below.
5) Bonus Entry #2: Follow Indigo on Instagram and either Regram one of their photos or share a photo from their Father’s Day shop onto your own Instagram. Be sure to tag them + me (@cdngiftguide) in your post. Leave a link back to your image in a separate comment below.
6) Bonus Entry #3: Follow Indigo on Facebook and leave a comment on their wall regarding your favourite Father’s Day product(s) from their site. Leave a link back to your wall post in a separate comment below.
7) Bonus Entry #4: Follow Indigo on Twitter and send out a Tweet that tags them + me (@cdngiftguide) and links back to this post. Leave a link to your Tweet in a separate comment below.