The Night Before Christmas
Christmas is exactly one month away – but today’s gift guide is all about what to wear the night before Christmas comes. Whether you’re celebrating a first Christmas together with a special someone or looking for something snuggly to wear when unwrapping gifts with the whole family, you’ll have no shortage of lovely lingerie and pajama options from La Vie En Rose. Today, I’ve highlighted a few of my favourite holiday finds at La Vie En Rose to treat yourself or a loved one!
Luxury Edition Kimono + Nightie – $49.95 each
If you’re not one to wear head-to-toe lingerie but you still want something a little sexy and sleek for Christmas, this two-piece set from La Vie En Rose is an awesome choice. The lace panels, fiery red colour (although it also comes in teal), and satiny fabric all spell vixen, but offer enough coverage that you’ll actually feel comfortable while toasting over breakfast mimosas the next morning. Guys: This is a great one too, as the fit is pretty universally appealing – no guessing games as to whether it’ll fit and flatter her.
Sleepshirts – $34.95 each
I loved La Vie En Rose’s sleepshirts last year – so much so I bought the two flannel-style ones available. This year they’ve ramped up that concept – offering four plaid sleepshirts, plus a range of other fabrications and styles, including cuddly fleece options (which double as loungewear with a pair of leggings) and cute long-sleeve Henley styles. This totally comfortable and cozy style still offers a little sex appeal, by mimicking the look and feel of one of his oversized shirts. Show some leg and stay warm – what’s not to love?
Hot Water Bottles – $19.95
La Vie En Rose is always a great destination for stocking stuffers and little comfy cozy extras – like cushy slippers, fluffy socks, and other neat additions like blankets or aprons. I also love their themed hot water bottles and covers. Available in a range of animal motifs (or plain faux fur if you prefer), these cuddly friends are the adult upgrade for stuffed animals. Just add hot water and leave it on your lap in a chilly office, or tuck it into bed with you at night for instant warmth.
Robe – $69.95
If you wear your robe as much as I do, then you’re probably due for a new one every few years. This cuddly red plaid option is one of literally dozens of robe styles at La Vie En Rose, but won my heart for its Santa Claus-esque print and faux sherpa lining. Handy hint: While all of La Vie En Rose’s robes are modeled on women, there are many styles that could double as unisex / for him, and this plaid robe is definitely one of them. His and hers robes make for a cute couples gift for the newlywed’s first Christmas together, for example.
Red Push-Up Bra – $45.95 + Bikini Panty – $24.95
Be the best present he’ll unwrap this holiday season with this cute bra and panty set. Both pieces come in both red and black, so if you want to go for the gift that keeps on giving you can always stick to a sleek midnight shade. Bedecked with rhinestones, Swiss dot mesh, and flattering details, this is a cute gift to buy for yourself. It’s definitely not the only festive set to choose from this year. Take a peek at all of the newly arrived bra sets at La Vie En Rose for fun and remotely festive options in teal, red, and more!
Mix & Match PJ Sets – From $22.95 Per Piece
If you’re looking for PJ separates the whole family can wear, then you’ll definitely want to check out La Vie En Rose’s extensive line-up of mix and match items. From spangly long-sleeved tees to cuddly fleece shorts to cozy capris, it’s easy to give the tweens, teens, and adults in your household their own unique top and bottom they’ll love to wear all winter long. There’s a pretty broad range of colour choices to pick from too – I know this has been a red-heavy post, but La Vie En Rose is doing up plenty of designs in black, grey, white, pink, navy blue, and sky blue as well, with pops of gold, copper, and silver. No matter which way you pair things up, this is a foolproof way to a cute pair of PJs.
Excitingly, I am giving away a $150 shopping spree for one lucky CGG reader to buy some new PJs and lingerie at La Vie En Rose this holiday season! Want to win it? Here’s how to enter:
1) Heads up: you must be a subscriber to the Canadian Gift Guide to enter this giveaway. It’s as simple as finding ‘The Gift of Gab’ box in the righthand column and dropping in your email or clicking follow. Then leave me a comment below by December 7, 2016 that includes a link to your favourite product(s) from La Vie En Rose’s holiday line.
2) Entries are limited to one per person / per email address / per household (or more if you score bonus entries). A random draw will be conducted on or around December 8, 2016 to select the winner, who will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen in their place.
3) Entries are limited to Canadians that have reached the age of majority in their province. Quebec is not eligible for this promotion.
4) Bonus Entry #1: Follow La Vie En Rose on Pinterest and Pin something from their Christmas collection onto your Pinterest account. Leave a link back to your Pin in a separate comment below.
5) Bonus Entry #2: Follow La Vie En Rose on Instagram and either Regram one of their photos or share a photo from their site onto your own Instagram. Be sure to tag them in your post. Leave a link back to your image in a separate comment below.
6) Bonus Entry #3: Follow La Vie En Rose on Twitter and send out a Tweet that tags them + me (@cdngiftguide) and links back to this post. Leave a link to your Tweet in a separate comment below.