Sweater Together: It’s Chunky Knit Season!

What It Is: As I alluded to with my snuggly post on Fraanklin this month, October is all about slipping into something a whole lot more comfy / cozy / cuddly / warm. I’ve actually had these sweaters from Canadian Etsy shop Rose Unique Style pinned to my personal wish list for awhile, and it seemed like just the right time to introduce them to y’all. Made from a mix of comfy fabrics like merino wool and baby alpaca, these ridiculously soft, oversized sweaters come in dozens of colours from classic neutrals to baby pastels, as well as several different styles to suit you just right. Just add a cup of tea and a great book for a perfect fall day.

Who It’s For: Your always-chilly wife. Your bookworm daughter. Your loves-to-cuddle mama.

What It Costs: Most styles are in the $125 – $216 range.

Where It’s At: Nab them on on Etsy!

Speaking of all things warm and toasty, how about an extra entry into my Fraanklin giveaway? Just tell me in the comments below – which Rose Unique Style item would you most love to slip over your head this fall?

Comments
32 Responses to “Sweater Together: It’s Chunky Knit Season!”
  1. Heather Swanson says:

I like the alpaca chunky knit cardigan

2. aketch says:

I love the pink slouchy sweater!

3. Lindsey says:

Love the infinity scarf.

4. Marlene V says:

I like the Oversize Women cotton chunky knit sweater Bulky/slouchy/loose sweater. Oversized knit sweater.

5. Nicole Aben says:

I like the Alpaca chunky knit cardigan in any of the colours, looks very cozy!

6. Joan G. says:

I like all of them but if I had to pick just one I would choose the Oversized Chunky Sweater in Creamy Wool.

I love this Alpaca Oversized Cardigan but probably couldn’t wear it as wool makes me super itchy. I am relegated to acrylics I’m afraid (sigh), https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/538597350/alpaca-oversized-cardigan-chunky-knit?ref=shop_home_active_3

Bonus Fraanklin Entry : I’d most love to try their Alpaca, chunky knit cardigan. Light grey , long sleeves cardigan. Open/Close knit cardigan. Made to order. https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/549225613/alpaca-chunky-knit-cardigan-light-grey?ref=shop_home_active_14

9. bkick1 says:

I really like the Alpaca Chunky Knit Cardigan. I love being warm and cozy.

10. Alyssa says:

I like the chunky knit sweater!

11. katydidit21 says:

Fall is, by far, my favourite clothes seasons because of sweater and boots! I love the Oversized , Chunky knit sweater in Black/ Charcoal grey.

12. angela eagle says:

Oversized / Bulky / Slouchy tunic. Cotton blend, loose knit sweater.https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/229883026/oversized-bulky-slouchy-tunic-cotton?ref=shop_home_active_11

13. Kj crummey says:

Oh my … I can just imagine loving hug I would feel in the New. Slouchy Oversized Merino Wool tunic. Chunky knit sweater. Womens loose knit sweater. It looks amazing!

14. tess rosario says:

I would lovee this sweater, it looks so soft and comfy!

15. Anne Derkat says:

I love being warm and cozy but these look like too much and I’d be lost in all that fabric.

16. Alpaca chunky cardigan although I’m pretty sure my daughters would sneak it out of my closet