Find Of The Month: L’Occitane en Provence Délice Collections
Time to continue on with my tour of Canada’s best and most exciting bath, beauty, and body products. Today we’re taking a look at chi chi international brand L’Occitane en Provence. If you’re unfamiliar, the brand really isn’t touting their French origins lightly. Everything they develop is not only dreamed up in Manosque, France, but harvested from local suppliers as well, who partner with the brand to preserve traditional production methods for the purest end product possible.
Like most retailers, L’Occitane has rolled out a line of holiday exclusive / limited edition fragrances, that are widely available starting this month. Délice de Fleurs is an intoxicating blend of rose and violet petals, enhanced with spun sugar and floral absolutes for a truly fragrant experience, and is available in everything from stocking stuffer-friendly lip balm to a full-on gift set to bestow on your favourite lady.
For a sunnier take on sweet scents, there’s also Délice de Fruits; a blend of lemon and clementine essential oils, accented with sugar to channel the smell of the best kitchens and brightest orchards. The product line is slightly more bath as opposed to beauty oriented, with everything from total steal perfumed soaps to hostess-gift appropriate candles.
I think the main thing I love about L’Occitane is they really do have such a diverse range of products that really suit tons of age ranges, needs, and expectations. Whether you’re looking for something eco-friendly, for a new baby, or for that special man in your life, they’ve got you covered. There’s definitely a different audience for luxurious L’Occitane as opposed to say, super cute Bath & Body Works. Your mom will be as thrilled as your niece to receive something from this shop. There are stores in fourteen cities across the country, but you can also check out their online boutique, which also boasts easy-to-browse gift sets and special deals.
Now, the brand is probably best-known for their luxurious hand creams (my sis swears by em) to keep the dry winter air at bay. Smooth shea butter and a stay-put formula means you get to skip greasiness and constant reapplication. The Hand Cream Bouquet pictured above is an awesome way to try out a range of their glorious scents – from exotic Hibiscus Flower to earthy Cocoa Flower – whether you choose to bestow it on one lucky giftee or split up the goods amongst your friends and family. Or you know…keep it for yourself. Cause guess what? I’ve got a Hand Cream Bouquet gift set to give away to one lucky reader! To enter:
1) Leave a comment below before December 15th and tell me which of the six L’Occitane fragrances included in the Hand Cream Bouquet you’re most interested to try (or already love). Be sure to use a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
2) Entries are limited to one per person per email address (or more if you score bonus entries). A random draw will be conducted on or around December 15th to select the winner, who will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen in their place.
3) Entries are limited to Canadians that have reached the age of majority in their province. Quebec is not eligible to participate in this promotion.
4) Bonus Entry Time: ‘Tis simple. Subscribe to the Canadian Gift Guide (not just the comments of this post!) by clicking on the ‘Gift Me Please’ subscriber button. If you’re already a subscriber, be sure to give me a reminder in the comments below to earn your bonus entry.
5) Double Bonus Entry: Cause it’s the Find of the Month yo! ‘Like’ L’Occitane Canada on Facebook, and tell me if you do so below.
As always, you’re free to email me if you want full rules & regs by emailing canadiangiftguide -at- gmail – dot- com. Bonne chance!